February 15, 2014

The Love of the Century

Before Spotify and Angry Birds,
Before Kate and William were even a thing,
Before Katie and Tom weren't a thing anymore,
Before bundled toxic assests ruined the world,
Before greek yogurt was cool,
Before dish detergent came in pods, 
Before anyone cared about the Kardashians,
Before Instagram and Pinterest,
Even before cat memes and Sherlock...

I met this handsome man and we fell in love.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to make out with this burrito.

 Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love you guys! Liz is here (with her perfect squishy little boy) and we were talking yesterday about you guys, how excited we are for your move to Washington, how cute you two are together, how cute your kids are, etc. Basically, we are big fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. And am totally stealing it from you. Don't tell Dave! You guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete